Abuse & Neglect
WE KNOW HOW TO HELP ™
Was Your Elderly Loved One Injured Due to Neglect?
At Greene Ketchum we understand how difficult it is to place a loved one in a nursing home or assisted living centers. To later discover the staff neglected or abused your loved one can be devastating.
Residents of nursing homes and assisted living centers deserve to receive quality care around the clock. Yet, far too often, nursing home residents suffer abuse and neglect by the very people who are supposed to care for them.
If your loved one has been harmed by inadequate or improper care, please contact Greene Ketchum for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. One of our attorneys will meet with you personally to discuss whether you may be able to receive financial compensation for your loved one’s injuries and pain and suffering.
Nursing homes and assisted living centers must follow strict standards of care and maintain appropriate staffing levels. When they do not, they must be held accountable for their actions.
Our law firm can help individuals and family members of those who have suffered all types of nursing home abuse and neglect, including:
- Skin ulcers
- Improper monitoring
- Physical neglect: disregard for the necessities of daily living
- Medical neglect: lack of care for existing medical problems
- Failure to prevent dehydration, malnutrition, and bed sores
- Failure to assist in personal hygiene, or in the provision of food, clothing, or shelter
- Unsanitary and unclean conditions
- Failure to protect from health and safety hazards
- Poor access to medical services
Just because a person is old and frail does not mean their life is without value. If you suspect your loved one has suffered neglect or abuse at a nursing home or assisted living center, please contact Greene Ketchum today.
Greene Ketchum would be honored to review & consider your case. Call us at 304.525.9115 or submit your case online for prompt evaluation.